April 28

…it is related that on a certain day, one of the companions of ádiq [the sixth of the Shi’ih Imams]complained of his poverty before him. Whereupon, ádiq, that immortal beauty, made reply: Verily thou art rich, and hast drunk the draught of wealth.” That poverty-stricken soul was perplexed at the words uttered by that luminous countenance, and said: “Where are my riches, I who stand in need of a single coin?” ádiq thereupon observed: Dost thou not possess our love? He replied: “Yea, I possess it, O thou scion of the Prophet of God!” And ádiq asked him saying: Exchangest thou this love for one thousand dinars? He answered: Nay, never will I exchange it, though the world and all that is therein be given me! Then ádiq remarked: “How can he who possesses such a treasure be called poor?” 
- Baha’u’llah  (‘The Kitab-i-Iqan’)